Wichita Tribal Enterprises
WTE gives customers the best support and service experience at a reasonable price! As a small business competing in the Government arena, we help our customers achieve mission goals and objectives through established strong management and technical capabilities.
Wichita Tribal Enterprises, LLC 2020 Summer Intern Program remotely supporting
The 2020 Summer Intern this year was Andrew Custy, who also participated in the 2019 Summer Intern Program. The beginning of the year provided a challenge to support the internship program as employees were required to work from home due to COVID19. The challenge was accepted and successfully overcome as Andrew provided excellent client and project support throughout his remote internship.
Wichita Tribal Enterprises, LLC (WTE) is an industry leader in providing innovative approaches for information technology infrastructure support, financial management, budget analysis, staff augmentation, help-desk support and other services required by our customers. WTEʼs mission is to provide our customers world-class, best value services and support while attracting, retaining and applying the best and brightest talent.
We strive for all of our subsidiaries to be an excellent workplace and are pleased that you would like to join our team. We are committed to hiring the very best employees to serve our valued customers. As a result, we assess applicants on several dimensions. Visit our companies’ career pages to learn more.
Benefits of Partnering with Wichita Tribal Enterprises, LLC
- Robust Competencies and Ample Experience
- Small Business Flexibility
- Streamlined Acquisition Process
- Competitive Indirect Rates
- GSA MAS Schedule 70
- Indian Incentive Program (IIP) – 5% rebate to prime contractors (DFARS Clause 252.226-700)
- Certified as a “Buy Indian” firm under the Buy Indian Act 25 U.S.C. 47. “Buy Indian” status provides preference in contract awards from the Bureau of Indian Affairs and the Indian Health Services