WTE Operations & Contract Information
Wichita Tribal Enterprises, LLC (WTE) is a Native American, Tribally-owned, Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a)-certified, small disadvantaged business (SDB).
The Wichita and Affiliated Tribes are developing WTE as the cornerstone of an economic development plan. This plan will provide college educations for tribal members and rebuild the economic foundations of the communities. The strategy for the success of WTE is one of building long-term partnerships with the best companies and providing solid delivery capabilities for our customers
NASA Johnson Space Center, Houston, TX
- Financial and Business Management Services (FBMS), NASA JSC in Houston, Texas. WTE has a $45,000,000 prime contract to provide:
- Resource Management
- Program and Project Assessments
- Integrated Master Schedules
- Configuration Management
- Data Management
- Earned Value Management
- Contract period of performance: 1/01/12 to 9/30/16.
NASA Kennedy Space Center, Florida
- Kennedy Institutional Support Services III (KISS III), Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
WTE has a $48,000,000 prime contract to provide:
- Technical training
- Clerical support
- Financial management support
- Personnel program activity
- Employee development and training
- Employee benefits
- Personnel action processing
- Procurement administration and analyst support
- Business systems support, and Records management.
- Contract period of performance: 6/01/13 to 2/28/2017
NASA Glenn Research Center, Ohio
- Financial Analysis and Business Support Services II (FABSS II) NASA Glenn Research Center (GRC) in Cleveland, Ohio. WTE has a $22,000,000 prime contract to provide:
- Specialized Financial Analysis
- Business Services
- Financial Management Support
- Procurement Data Entry
- Database Management services
- Data Analysis, Data Integration and Reporting
- Contract period of performance: 6/1/15 to 6/30/20
ATF Headquarters and Fire Research Laboratory, Washington, DC:
- Field Intelligence Group (FIG) Liaison Support Services, Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) in Baltimore, Denver, Philadelphia and Houston. WTE has a $2,591,232 prime contract to provide FIG Liaison Officers as central point of contact in FIG in each area responsible for coordinating and ensuring all crime gun traces submitted within their respective states contain all pertinent information.
- Contract period of performance: 9/28/15 to 9/17/20
- Facility Maintenance, Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) Fire Research Laboratory, in Baltimore, Maryland. WTE has a $130,401 prime contract to provide trash removal for the Fire Research Laboratory.
- Contract period of performance: 7/1/15 to 6/30/20